Are you looking for what to do with your party bus rental?
Being the go-to party bus rental in St. Louis, we know the places to go around St. Louis. When you are in charge of a party of 20+ people you might be thinking about what to do with everyone. You have the party bus for 4 hours minimally so you want to make sure all your time is occupied and everyone is having a great time. So we looked at data from over 5,000 runs, and speaking to our drivers we put a list of things to do while you rent a party bus in St. Louis.
Take a party bus on a Micro-Brewery Tour around St. Louis.
St. Louis breweries have been popping up all around St. Louis. With the growing market for craft beers and microbrews just like it was in the 1800s, some enterprising beer-lovers started brewing and selling a mixture of beers, and a new age of brewing was born. Beer enthusiasts can find their way through St. Louis’ microbrews while renting a St. Louis party bus.
- 4 Hands Brewing Company | 1220 S. 8th St.
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company | Downtown Location: 3229 Washington Ave. & Midtown Location
- Schlafly | 2100 Locust St.
- Lafayette Square’s Square One Brewery | 1727 Park Ave.
- Trailhead Brewing Company | 921 South Riverside Dr.
- The Civil Life Brewing Company | 3714 Holt Ave.
- Hofbräuhaus St. Louis – Belleville | 123 Saint Euguene Drive
Take the party bus around the Missouri Wineries
The winery tours around Augusta is great to do with the party bus. The wineries have a great atmosphere, good food, and a great place to listen to music.
- Augusta Winery |5601 High St. Augusta, MO 63332
- Montelle Winery| 201 Montelle Dr. Augusta, MO 63332
- Cedar Lake Cellars|11008 Schreckengast Rd. Wright City, MO 63390
- Chandler Hill Vineyards|596 Defiance Rd. Defiance, MO 63341
- Grafton WineryGrafton Winery and Brewhaus: 300 West Main, Grafton, IL 62037
Take the party bus To Fast Eddies
Everyone in St. Louis knows that Fast Eddies is a great place to hang out with your friends. The tough part is getting out to fast eddies from St. Louis with all your friends. What’s better than taking a party bus with all your friends, drinking and talking while a chauffeur takes you safely over to Alton Illinois
Take a party bus and bar hop around St. Louis
- Start in Soulard at John D. McGurk’s Irish Pub and Garden.
- Head Down to Ball Park Village and challenge your friends on the mechanical bull.
- Head to Washington Ave, and visit the great bars like Lucas Park.
- After you are done with Washington Ave, head to the Central West End and visit Sub Zero Vodka Bar, Bar Louie, or the Whiskey Bar.
- When the bars close head to the Casino at Lumiere for some gambling.
These are just some ideas that you can do when you rent a party bus in St. Louis. We would love to hear other ideas and places you have visited. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to hear your stories.